The MCSB/2B-900 is a 900mm wide belt and brush/roll dry working Grindingmaster that is equipped with powerful motors allowing it to process the toughest and heaviest jobs around.
Hp/Kw15 + 7.5 kW
Typical process applications covered by this machine:
– Stock removal of multiple individual parts and sheet materials
– Grain and scratch brush finishing of any material.
– Sizing and finishing of parts and sheet materials
– Deburring punched, nibbled, sheared or laser-cut sheet metal parts.
– Calibrating or keying carbon, rubber, wood or other soft materials.
Standard features include:
– Centralised operator control panel.
– Full 900mm working width
– Wide belt head with fine adjustments of contact roll, 150 mm overall clearance.
– 4 x ridged, precision made, rubber coated, work piece hold down rolls per station.
– Setomatic motorised, single point thickness setting.
– Floating or fixed table option
– Vernier thickness read-out.
– Conveyor reverse for set-up.
– Variable speed table motor.
– Dust extraction funnel
– Load amp indicators
– Belt oscillation
– Front edge safety bump E stop
– Pneumatic tensioning
– Air actuated braking
1 x Polishing Contact Wheel-900mm Wide x Ø280 mm
Belt Size-900mm x 2220mm
2 x Powerful drive motors
900mm Wide Conveyor
External dimensions: 2200 x 1900 x 1900mm high
Working Depth from 1mm to approx. 150mm